The one weekend of 17-hours of sleep has definitely lost its traces on my face. I think I look ugly. Argh.
But its definitely good to be back at home already. I think fever's so possible so I better sleep early.
And you wonder if its my (generation's) laziness in putting a small umbrella in my bag. Either that or its because my bag is always full! You see, I have this girl's pouch, for things like hair band, keys, hair clips, tissue paper etc. Then I have my wallet, mobile phone, pad, jotter book and pen, office pass, ipod and come the big make-up pouch, since I never know when I have last minute dinners or when I suddenly decide to go for a run or swim. And then its newspapers, and breakfast and story book. On days when I do sports, its sport attire and towels. Any space for umbrella? No. Haha.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home