Monday, March 10, 2008

One interesting way to judge how late you leave your office, other than from the city lights, is how clear your powerpoint slides (or jus simply your computer screen) reflects on the window.

Today I saw all the slides clearly printed on the window that oversees Conrad building.

And I was told, the capsules cant be lit with lights otherwise you cant see anything other than the reflection of its lights! But the wheel is blue-ly lit!

Last thing before I sleep- I should have learnt my geography well! I love traveling and yet I am often confused with directions and maps. But you see, it was fun to do the MCQ for geography map reading section without a map. As a Geography representative aka the geo rap for my class, I always didnt take a map for myself because I know I dont know how to read and I might as well jus anyhow choose A to D for the questions, so dont need map! Luckily my essays are good enough to forgo a good grade for my map reading section. Congrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home