Saturday, March 08, 2008

Progress. In between of slide # 15 and # 16, with a few unconfirmed and uncompleted slides in front, as well as un-linked slides.

Totally depressed, despite coke-d. Because I dont have confident with the slides as of yet (maybe later when its more completed I will have?), I dont know how long more the slides need, I dont know how long more I can go on, and jus when I (second attempt) plan for a museum trip tomorrow, I dont have the camera.

I dont have the right since I am not using the camera for work, since this is the o-n-l-y camera left at home, since I am not urgent.

Totally (very) depressed. The song that I have been listening from morning when I start working on the slides till now suddenly becomes super duper zuper depressing.

How many more disappointment am I supposed to take in. Why am I always the one who is in the position to (have to) give in. Miss one chance to up, lost my thumb-drive (and keep silent about it until I probe), deal with aloof-ness, missed some dinners, missed a museum trip, forgot my camera, cant use the camera.

How many more can I take. I really feel so sick, so teary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home