I always get into trouble, dont I. Seems so hard to stay out of trouble, even if its staying at home.
Finally gotten my almost 12 hours of sleep. Hadnt been sleeping well for the entire week already.
Abit sick of going through the website for hotels/hostels. Jus last year I was going through the list for hostels in Paris and London, and apartments in Barcelona. Then it was looking through hotels in NY and NC. Recently was looking at hotels for my sister at NY. Then now its another round. I guess the problem is I am jus so picky. I must look through the entire list, compare the location/prices/perceived environment(from the photos and reviews)/amentities available before I could narrow down the list and continue to compare. And more so often, I think I am a little sick/scared of hostels already. How about guesthouses and apartments?
Nothing's confirm yet, but still its better to be prepared than caught off-guard. So Prague is done, now left with Budapest (and probably Vienna if I want another additional night in hotel-other-than-the-conference-hotel).
I think its enough surfing today. Going to read a book. Stopped reading Sue Gee's Letters from Prague and changed to John Grishman's The Appeal.
How about listing down things to look forward to for the week
- Buffet lunch on Monday
- Buffet lunch on Tuesday
- Perhaps a jog on Monday
- Perhaps a swim on Wednesday
- Public Holiday: plan to go source for fabric to tailor dresses



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home