Friday, March 14, 2008

Do you think something is wrong with me if I suspect I am addicted to working late? Haha.

I probably go back to work tomorrow, plus clear some admin stuff like e-tax filing, go for a swim or run and have catch-up lunch, though ideally I shouldnt be having such heavy lunch of sushi and ice-cream waffles (I had two buffles this week, and having two more buffles next week!). You should have suggested the lunch so that at least it was something for me to look forward to for the week- milk all its worth. But I supposed it was what I said today that made you have the swim and lunch idea.

My phone now has the hanging bugs bunny (and a pink flower), bought from Tokyo Disney, in its Tokyo Disney plastic carrier (haha). Thank you!

Listening to the new album brings about this nice relaxing feeling again.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Maybe back to normal next wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home