
According to Pier, who tried to convince me for the last 1 hour, I was over-sensitive and I over-reacted.
Pier is the guy in this re-run on Channel 8. Haha. Which makes me set my alarm for next Wednesday's re-run. I think Pier eventually was happily married.
Anyway I tried very hard to concentrate. Maybe I need a run, that is if I am not too lazy tomorrow morning.
What airport-to-airport. What abalone filling. More of give up give up.
Jus how many times do I need to check my emails. I mean there is normally no important mails other than the Mango Online that really makes me want to buy something from them each time I click on it, or the Facebook notification about who has written something on my wall or who has changed the details of how we came to know each other, or who has poked me, or who has found me, or some other random Ryanair fly-by-tonight-to-some-parts-of-Europe emails. But I jus have this urge/need/desire/(natural) tendency to log in for at least the 20th times today. Not as if the mails will disappear if I dont read them within an hour. Or maybe it was more of my fingers that jus need the key pad. Technology-addict.
But Pier was right. I was over-sensitive and I over-reacted. Like fads and bubbles in the stock market. Which happens in many, many more cases rather than jus this alone. I thought I was only stubborn. But I guess Elyn was right. What I lack is what I am searching for- security. By the way, Elyn is Haze's best friend/room mate/boss and Haze is at-the-moment Pier's if-I-have-to-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-someone-it-has-to-be-you. Haha.
But since I give up, or also since I was given up, it didnt matter. Jus that I need to work on this within myself.
I do know the laptop is more mobile than a desktop but this is really one of the rare times in which I move the laptop from the studying desk to my lap while I sit on my bed. Hope its a good (cold) night to sleep. I need more hard work tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home