Day 2: Being a stay home baby
Without the need to put on make-up, without the need to travel, without the need to change into working clothing, without the need to battle with the low office temperature. Jus that by 12 noon I feel like its technically lunch time and by 6pm I feel like crawling to bed. Haha. Alright my cereal lunch is proving to be too small a portion. Then I had more cereal and instant nodles, draw the curtains because the sun is shining in, reply to this never-seem-to-end-filling-and-amending-of-form-for-claims (I am super duper bad and lazy in doing claims and so months since I am back, I am still amending them) and shower. Then its back to marking the mock paper.
Actually I feel like going for a run again. I feel like snapping my hair off but hair-affairs is another thing that I am really not decisive enough at.
I keep waiting for 6pm so that we will be off work. Haha.
And smiled at Buddy's sms. Haha.
Without the need to put on make-up, without the need to travel, without the need to change into working clothing, without the need to battle with the low office temperature. Jus that by 12 noon I feel like its technically lunch time and by 6pm I feel like crawling to bed. Haha. Alright my cereal lunch is proving to be too small a portion. Then I had more cereal and instant nodles, draw the curtains because the sun is shining in, reply to this never-seem-to-end-filling-and-amending-of-form-for-claims (I am super duper bad and lazy in doing claims and so months since I am back, I am still amending them) and shower. Then its back to marking the mock paper.
Actually I feel like going for a run again. I feel like snapping my hair off but hair-affairs is another thing that I am really not decisive enough at.
I keep waiting for 6pm so that we will be off work. Haha.
And smiled at Buddy's sms. Haha.
The Tibet photo in the papers today.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home