Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 3: The year of giving up and given up, the home-ful thought

Two days in a row of rainy mornings and today its a sunny day. I am back to listening to him sing wherever I go, you always follow, really my 2001th time listening to the song. So beautiful yet so sad. It keeps playing on the player as though it was my second time listening to it.

This year seems like a year of giving up. In fact I have gave up on quite some things months ago and another one is on the list. Dont be mistaken that I am someone without determination. For matters concerning myself, I always bear in mind that I am the last person to give up on myself, and truly believe that while hard work might not get you to where you want to, without hard work you get nowhere. But for things that involve others, either when you grow older and realise that fighting (or even to the extent of working hard) for things that you want tires you out and you want nothing of such tiredness, or that you realise maybe you really dont need/want it so much. The cant-be-bothered attitude. And so I did mention that I will try, but only till December. Well, its jus few days to December, last countdown days to December 2 in fact.

Its time to start preparing to give up. I deleted all text messages. I deleted the contact detail. I deleted the unsaved number in the Write new, even though I clearly think I can still remember the number without even trying hard. Saved the number in the Drafts email, I really didnt want to give up but have to.

Will make things easier for me if you stop whatever you are doing. Not that it meant anything to you maybe, but I guess it will make things easier for me. Today's Wednesday and I hope you forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home