Still in a bad mood I supposed. But feeling more tired than anything. And the bad mood minimises when Buddy at work lends me her ipod nano to play with. She knows I am deciding between an ipod and sony's or samsung's. I cant decide. Its nice to have the radio function with the mp3, but an ipod is so cute and cool to resist? In fact, I love her ipod nano's angel casing! Super duper zuper like! I was so tempted to order it before 6pm and get my ipod by Monday/ Tuesday.
And I am surprised that I enjoyed listening to the songs in her ipod- its as if I am brought to a new world. Maybe someone up there is trying to tell me that not only him can bring exposures, experiences and excitement to my life. I hope someone up there is right, or that is busy working on something for me. Something meant for me.
Got one, two hours "off" from work since we were all waiting for the meeting to resume. So I joined the operators for lunch. A rare time to actually interact with them. And they were totally amazed that I was in Europe on my own, especially those with their own children/daughters. I have fun talking about my experiences as well as indulge in the hadnt-grown-up-Hello-Kitty shopping with one lady. She is a nice lady.
And came home, listening to his new album. Quite a yipee.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home