Monday, July 30, 2007

And do you know that, it makes me feel so unjust to be wrongly accused, to be pushed into some stories that some people wrote and to be judged in this manner. Now you know why I adore "respect". Dont jus always do things the way you want (and smartly think that this is the truth) onto others, because it gets super irritating (if you hadnt know). Not jus me that has this to say about you, but there are others who told me this of you as well. If only you are the last person left in the world, then go ahead with doing everything your way. Lastly, it should be my way to decide that I dont want it, not up to you to throw it away for me.

The last I will speak of/about you. Because for this, it is not difficult to know what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home