Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sometimes I wonder what makes me happy, or even tick. Hearing the extra money that would be coming in one month's time didnt make me excited, not especially when I can think of enough ways to spend all of it (read: the greedy, unsatisfied me) and not when I have been delaying getting all the big items. Going for a long holiday is a-l-r-i-g-h-t, considering there are some constraints as well. Getting a new digital camera is n-o-t a very happy thing since its a replacement transaction.

The 101 ways to spend the extra money

1. Rebonding, $100
2. New digital camera, $500-600
3. Tailor shirts, $250
4. New mobile phone, $200
5. For parents, $secret
6. For grandmother, $secret
7. Family treat, $150
8. Long holiday, $4,000-5,000 (is that too much?)
9. Savings (anything left?)
----------------------------------------------------
$ 5,300 + 2$secret

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Geographically and emotionally far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home