I was in the line waiting for my lunch, to suddenly have this thought dawned on me- am I part of this production line of the society, when how I see how three persons behind the stall either cook the noodles, put in the ingredients or collect my money. I dont want that. I need changes, challenges and surprises along the way. I supposed I wouldnt make it to a yatch-owner and a billion-dollar houseowner but somehow also not the plain-and-plain kind of life. Probably the Europe holiday is the first baby step to one change/challenge/surprise. So, despite whatever motives if any, coming up with a design for the bed, or a table, is fun. *smucks*
And you bet I am thinking of more bets and pacts to make it all so fun, memorable and funny. What about the one-barcelona-postcard-a-day pact? How nice to cycle to the beach.
P/s- The saints tee pact! Finally recall.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home