


I feel like vomitting. From all the green tea, peach tea, milk, quite a bit of studying, the lack of afternoon sleep... Trying to study more since I m-i-g-h-t be away for a month. Still think its scary for that 2, 3 days being alone but I supposed nothing's more urgent than getting the air ticket confirmed.
Spent 2 hours looking at apartments in Barcelona. Found one that is really nice, my favorite so far. Comes with a huge bed, a narrow walkway to the balcony from the bedroom, spacious white kitchen, all white walls, a white and classy toilet and a huge balcony with all the sunshine, near to the shopping street and the beach. I hope the kitchen comes with a refrigerator, and the apartment with a tv, because I dont remember seeing it. And a hair dryer, curtains for the huge windows, washing machine and air-cond will be great. Those balacony handle bars, the apartment without the lift but only the stairs, the narrow street- I smile. Another one comes with a beach roof view, which I wasnt sure if we can get a-beach-view from the photos online. But I dont like the foldable beds. Else its one with a 2nd storey bedroom and narrow but cute stairs and a super huge wooden-frame window. Or the one with the green framed windows, nice little round table and small kitchen. But somehow they arent totally spanish- wooden bar ceilings, spanish floor design, the window frame, the round balcony space and steel balcony handle bar. Well... nothing can be confirmed so its jus pure surfing. As long as there is no red bedsheets, red walls or red lamps!
I had coke in the middle of the day. Thats why I could do much studying, couldnt take any afternoon nap and totally still awake.
Spent 2 hours looking at apartments in Barcelona. Found one that is really nice, my favorite so far. Comes with a huge bed, a narrow walkway to the balcony from the bedroom, spacious white kitchen, all white walls, a white and classy toilet and a huge balcony with all the sunshine, near to the shopping street and the beach. I hope the kitchen comes with a refrigerator, and the apartment with a tv, because I dont remember seeing it. And a hair dryer, curtains for the huge windows, washing machine and air-cond will be great. Those balacony handle bars, the apartment without the lift but only the stairs, the narrow street- I smile. Another one comes with a beach roof view, which I wasnt sure if we can get a-beach-view from the photos online. But I dont like the foldable beds. Else its one with a 2nd storey bedroom and narrow but cute stairs and a super huge wooden-frame window. Or the one with the green framed windows, nice little round table and small kitchen. But somehow they arent totally spanish- wooden bar ceilings, spanish floor design, the window frame, the round balcony space and steel balcony handle bar. Well... nothing can be confirmed so its jus pure surfing. As long as there is no red bedsheets, red walls or red lamps!
I had coke in the middle of the day. Thats why I could do much studying, couldnt take any afternoon nap and totally still awake.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home