I dont know what the issue is all about. Because if I cannot pin-point it, does that means there is no issue at all. Was it the root beer with ice cream in the cold cafe thats making me feel feverish now and therefore this tired for a cry. Or was it all that had happened. Or was it jus the song that is repeating in the player. But I am finding it so difficult. As though I still want everything in tact, I feel so difficult for things to exist now. I laughed, I joined in the bets and pacts, and even when I stop asking myself if I believe you, I still find it so difficult. Maybe I can no longer tolerate the possibility of losing it all again, losing myself to it again but yet I know somehow one day it will end so why never to pick it up.
I told you it is difficult for me. But, you are thinking that it is now no longer difficult?



1 Comments:
Then dear you might need to change your mind. Maybe you should do some dog sleigh or kayak usually it helps me to change my mind.
Cheer
Post a Comment
<< Home