Friday, November 03, 2006


Over the years, while I neglected the movie industry and besides contributing largely to the fashion industry, I would have devoted much attention to the industry of paper/color paper/stamps/ postcards/ color pens/ color pencils. *smucks*

Despite having a shopping list, I still spend almost half an hour in the bookstore, choosing the colors that I want. That said, I have a stack of color papers at home.

Though I have drawn the design for my first Xmas card this year, another design came to my mind yesterday. So yes, I am trying to make it into a card tonight. Wish me luck ya. Though looking at past records, I really dont make more than a few handful.

This is my friday night.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
When everything in vain, I supposed I would have done the same things all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home