Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Life is interesting and exciting. Life is boring and meaningless. This 'life' index is changing everyday for me. Argh.

Went to the gym for a jog today. Believe it or not, its my first time on the trendmill. Of course the dumb me had to press on 2.2 as the speed to be told that it is way too slow a speed. And of course I jus couldnt get used to running on the same spot while realising the ground moves. Its like jumping on the same spot but yet running? Busy people really know what to invent. And its so weird seeing the ground plus the scenery unchanged while I jog. Ok the only thing that changed was the DHL hot air balloon that rose upwards. Its not much fun seeing my image through the reflection of the window, and thought it was much of a distraction to see the numbers on the machine jumping while I jog. The most interesting thing was when I stepped down the machine and felt that I was walking on the moon. I mean, I felt like I have lost control of my legs and I was so afraid to bump into anything thats on my way. Haha. But it was good thing to occupy my lunch hour anyway.

Doing something for best friend so ya if I have the time later, I shall blog more about what I am missing this afternoon and then plan my activities for the weekends and public holidays, hoping them to be something for me to look forward to.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
It continues and I think I am going to be worry about it always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home