It would be a long time before I get a chance to work from home, if any again. Though I do miss the bustling office (read: shopping belts below my office), as well as the interaction with people, I will choose home anytime. During this short one and the half week of working from home (excluding two days of going back to the office), I love
- when I could drop by Buz ad and relive those school days
- when I could sleep in late (all I need to do is log into email and msn)
- when I could watch tv as I check emails
- when I could listen to music without ear plugs
- when I could drop by in Orchard to meet my friend for a 3hour lunch (almost)
- when I could go over to Clementi Interchange to meet my friend for lunch
Initially had planned to go back to Buz ad for lunch with best friend. But I supposed it didnt quite work out. I messaged to see if he remembered "our plan" though I knew he is away in some lab. He called later and arranged to meet in Clementi for lunch. Never had such leisure to walk around the place at this time of the week. Pop over at Mac for ice cream and talked about how we missed school days, how HK had been the place he wants to go all the time, why it is not possible to go BKK for holiday now, how I cooked dinner, how I want to learn how to make red ruby (he wanted a bowl), how happy is it to get cookies from japan, how nice is it to have food when meeting me, how crazy we will become when vivo opens, how crazy we will become when the korean shopping mall opens, how crazy we will become when the japanese shopping mall opens, how nice is it to visit korea and japan, how boring is it to be a housewife (or is it), how dumb I was back in year 1, how much I have changed... Friends... So nice to have good friends around.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Ok.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home