Monday, September 18, 2006

Maybe sometimes doing it "right" doesnt help. Rather, doing it the "usual" way does, because its something I am so used to and I am happy it is so? At least I dont feel bottled up and compelled to do it other than what I would have chosen so.

Anyway its the second last day of working-from-home. Need to visit an external site tomorrow and Wednesday shall mark the last day of WFH. I dont supposed I will get this sort of lifestyle any sooner. Definitely glad that I am at home now, since it had been raining almost non-stop and I am feeling coldish hot. Argh. Took lunch time to shower and pack my super messy room.

Looked into the mirror and I wondered if I should be getting a hair trim soon. And if so, from where? Gotten a couple of vouchers of saloon but I bet its going to take me some time before I ever decide. Argh.

Now, I have a computer problem. I have an old computer in my room, while the new computer is in my sister's room. The new one is connected to a modem and has broadband connection. If I have a wireless router, how can I get that old computer to surf the net too?

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Maybe I rather stick to normality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home