It took me a few tries before remembering how I search for journals online. But it took me nothing to accept the comments for the work I did. I reckoned I gave up thinking of how this is going to go on, by watching loads of mindless TV and sleeping. There were times when I energetically find something else that I might like. When I tried but heard nothing from it. When I read about how much work others are putting in, and I remained at nowhere further from the starting point, I couldnt bear to do a trend analysis of my life. More exactly, of where my life is outstretching itself.
Day 3 of working from home sees me taking a much needed nap. Having a TV rattling all the time seems marvelous. But I felt feverish and seemed in need of coke.
Then again I better go take a bath now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home