Jus now the negotiation class was touching on how you deal with your own anger and someone's anger. For me, its easy. Get into my own room, plug into the ear phones and turn the volume up. Otherwise I will jus cry or go to sleep. And if I am not at home, then I will jus walk away. I think I am best at walking away. But really not entirely. As for dealing with someone who is angry, the same thing, I will jus walk away.
Was reminded about an interesting incident that happened during the Bangkok trip. Think it happened on the second (which is the last) night. I wanted the lights to be on, but best friend didnt. Probably it is too bright considering I felt that way too when I took the outer bed on our HK trip. So if this is a conflict (it is hardly a conflict!), do you know how we resolve it? We switched the TV on so that there is some sound and less fear. Though best friend switched it off sometime in the middle of the night. *smucks*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home