Sunday, February 26, 2006

I wished the calendar forgets that after S-u-n-d-a-y will come M-o-n-d-a-y. Nah. Uploading and printing my homework. Tomorrow still have the computing tutorial to do. Argh!

I remembered telling someone before that I "probably have no life goals after my thesis is done". I know it might sound silly, especially to adults. Let it be that I hadnt found one, or I still hadnt thought of one, I must admit I have pretty much nothing planned for my life already. Thats why I am in no hurry to complete this stage. Though I reckoned a holiday will do me some good. Haha. Holidays never lose their magic, do they.

These days, I do wonder if I am myself (though I didnt think hard enough to generate depression or any answers). I wonder am I the one who loves unplanned overseas holidays. Am I the one who rather not keep those money in the bank. Am I the one who loves freedom to such an extent. I dont know, though I seen myself going on two rahter-unplanned holidays over the last one year, spending money (always more than other people), collecting memories and being very happy.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
If I am a leaking bag of water, is he the umbrella?
If the bag burst and broke beyond repair, will the umbrella come to the rescue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home