Ever since my supervisor reserved a computer terminal for me, I hadnt been using other computers. Also because I needed some softwares that are installed in that computer. Anyway today is a totally different mood as of the weekends. The day started being so moody and upset for something that happened even before I stepped into campus. Shucks.
Was talking to best friend and helping him to find his journals. He must have left school for a long time that he couldnt quite remember all those stuff. So yes I was using another computer (with people asking me why I am not using that computer of "mine") and I realised I left so many traces of memories behind. My wallpaper, the songs that I used to listen, the files that I used...
Two heartbroken people spend half the early morning chatting, searching and emailing journals! Best friend had to log on to my nus email too! Because supposedly his office email couldnt receive those super duper zuper auper big files! Haha!
Thanks for relieving the past again!
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Thanks for relieving the past again!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home