
My mum wants to watch this local movie so we are going with her. Rarely get to see such traditional tickets ya? The last time our family watched a movie together was also CNY and I was in secondary 4. Titanic was the movie and yap my english comprehension paper was on Titanic.
Anyway watching movies isnt too big a thing for me. I rarely watch movies. My knowledge about the movies is almost nonexistence and I am far too lazy!! And if so, I rather watch one other movie. But ya, the family outing....
Very tired, mainly from the waking-up-early part and the once- a- month affairs for the ladies. The fact was, I only gone to two visitings today. Anyway I already busted my 500ml of coke level on CNY eve.
Hopefully one more visiting tomorrow and the rest of my time devoted to my dearest SPSS and some regression and some factor analysis thingy.
Lastly, all my money from the red packets are meant for my next HOLIDAY trip. Now I have a goal!
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
2 days from now, will you talk.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home