Monday, October 24, 2005

[v3]

Jus say. Let it be relationship (or whatever is left), unclear relationships, or for failed job application, you jus got it bring the bad news across to the candidate. I can take it. In fact, I take it better with the bad news flashing in front of me than the bad feeling of an expected but still pending bad news. I got irritated when they promised they would inform you even if you are not selected, but had failed to do so.

Anyway I was rather happy this morning. Till the crowd came and I thought I fitted in nowhere. So there goes my smile for the morning. Studying in the freezing computer lab.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
If we have nothing to say, nothing has to be said.

Sidenote
I guess expected disappointment says it all. And definitely I am over with it. Today's mood has nothing to do with it either. But thanks to those guys who are really considerate of my feelings. For telling me that its alright, and that no matter what they would send me an email. I know they are jus consoling me, but I appreciate the efforts. Even for the classmate whom I dont really know personally, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home