Sunday, October 23, 2005


Yipee... my gsm is done... thanks to MY doing all the compiling...!


Today's gsm meeting is ok. Anyway I keep falling asleep. But the amazing thing is that my body is far too tired and hence willingly took a 1.5 hours of afternoon nap. Though I woke up feeling still very yawn-y, the afternoon nap is enough to make up my 5 hours of sleep the day before.
Much work to be done for my gsm slides, and my thesis. Then I am still revising for my OE. I am quite stressed over the midterm tomorrow. Argh!

I dont think I got through the numberical and verbal test I took on Sat. Erm. Expected disappointment. Again. Can someone tell me which job will employ me, so that I can stop getting expected disappointment? Childish.

Anyway I heard Jay Chou's new song on Thursday. Its so him. I reckoned I like it. Its about lost love.

Oh today Kiang Liang thought I drove since I offered the guys a life to the Interchange. Erm of course my dad is the driver. Ar I like the idea of being about to drive, because it gives mobility. Yet I reckoned I am too dangerous on the road. Also dumb me who knows nuts about roads anddirections shall forget about driving. I am missing cycling! Can my dear friends go cycling with me after my examinations? And, I am wondering how much f-r-e-e time would I have for myself, for shopping, for sports, for music, for cycling, for badminton and for swimming indecember?

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Uncertainty. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home