Whenever people talk about bad services they experienced, they always talk about cab driver, hawker and sales personnel. I dont take cab, I dont get bad services in hawker and I am generally tolerant with bad sales personnel. I mean I was working at Borders so I know how one bad customer can turn your day sour and how difficult it is to maintain your smile at the end of your long shift.
But I think I received the worse services mostly from call centers. When you are helpless, desperate and far from getting someone to help you, thats when good customer services become a lifeline. Otherwise, they become another source of complaints on its own.
Alright, tell me who doesnt turn into a menace listening to all these over the phone. These are what I have been receiving recently. Funny yet lousy!
1. "its their problem, not my problem"
2. "so I can close your case already right" I was trying to tell the girl that she could reflect to whoever-at-the-top that there is something very ineffective with their procedure, but all I get from her repeatingly is "so I can close your case already right". Even if she doesnt feedback to whoever-at-the-top, she should have jus said "Ok thanks I would do it. Maybe we can close your case then"
3. "I dont know, this is what we are supposed to say" Very the!
4. You keep talking but then he didnt say anything over the phone that makes you wonder if the phone was thrown into a fish tank.
5. 2 emails and I only get a respond after 2 non business day and 3 business day. Then the following day I got another call, not knowing that someone attended to me already.
6. They put me to music and then no one picks up the phone.
7. The pre- recorded message keeps telling me that the operators are all busy and I can help by calling back at non- peak hours. My dear, if I can call at non- peak hours, I wouldnt be hanging on to the line for so long. Half an hour later someone attended to me, f-i-n-a-l-l-y.
8. "no we cant do it, its not in our procedure"Often I know there has nothing to do with the personnals themselves. Its either the organizations' policies, reward systems, or training
that is at fault. So HRM!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home