Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A roller coaster ride of emotions.

Had to wake up early today. Though I was awake before the alarm clock rang feriously, still wished I could laze around a bit longer.Anyway when I reached lab, I was charging my phone and waiting for the computer to start. Then the phone rang loudly, breaking the silence in the lab. I saw a very unfamiliar number though I still press the green button. Before I could say a word, "you in school?" was what I heard. I was super duper shocked. I was about to think carefully who this person is then I heard "you in school?" again. Then I was like, "you ar, I thought who is it, you gave me a fright loh, using this unfamiliar number". Anyway happy. Happy.

Another happy thing is that nd helped me to transfer the photos and music clips from my t630 phone to his laptop. Yipee! Wanted to have those photos and music clips saved elsewhere than my phone but realised only a laptop can do the job. Thanks! Maybe can post some of the photos later.

Anyway throughout the 1 hour meeting (half an hour spend waiting for a guy-who-supposedly-dislike-people-wasting-resources-and-time), I was like a evil- scheming, hard- selling insurance agent who tries to convince him of all the plus points of buying from me. I think I am more like a desperate convict trying to clear my own name. The! "Nearly die" is literally what I would tell you. I never have to justify the simplest task like heaven-knows what. But anyway listening to the music clips now. Magic.

Would be missing you since you are going away later today. A group discussion and a badminton game should make me too occupied and tired to realise your absence? (your msn message jus came in).

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
I dont know if my heart is waiting or not. But it is not important. It really isnt. Because if my heart is not waiting for anything, feels for nothing, then my life will be empty, aimless and unmotivated.

Anyway we have a reminder that will ring in 3 years time. 21 September 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home