Had a slow start to my day, as mentioned in my previous entry. It got slight better when ks was also in my morning hrm class, but the bad thing was, she hadnt gotten the module officially. Really hope she will get it so that I would have a group member. But after the class, she kept telling me a hundred and three reasons why I should do honors. I guess I am still sticking to a strategy- if I can get a decent job, I really wouldnt do honors. But then again, what can be so confirm for me? I am hardly very decisive.
Then I went for my afternoon research methods in finance class. Which isnt that good. I dont know if I was shirving because I was hungry, cold or nervous. But its the first time I had such a feeling in class. I dont think I felt this way even on my first class in university. Its a level4 module, so naturally it wouldnt be an easy one. And the most unpleasant thing is, I didnt have a group because there are odd number of people in the class and the tutor wants groups of 2. I think I really need to put in lots (x 1000) of efforts for this class so as to survive.
After the class, I met chris and k in the computer lab. Decided to bid for another module so that I would be in the same class as chris and didier. But thats also another 'pending' decision, might drop it if I dont think I can cope, since its an accounting module and I am bad at maths, accounting and anything to do with maths or accounting. So either a logistic module for me or that accounting module. But after that I decided to bid for another decision science module.
I think thats another of my biggest weakest- scared all the time. And because of that, I am not confident of myself. I need lots of time to convince myself of things I do well/ achievements/ things I own... So insecured person. And so my friends become my best comfort. At least I saw chris, didier and k today. Oh mentioning about old friends, sx is back from sweden, with a much- needed change-over. Nice image and nicer hair.
Lets jus see what happens tomorrow. Anyway its been quite a semi- turbulent day, sending lots of text messages, trying to find companion, find second hand textbooks and yap...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home