Monday, November 01, 2004

Feeling weary early monday morning, what a unpleasant feeling. Anyway nothing much since its FM quiz tomorrow. Already have plans as to what to do after that. Gotta give myself a short break that would consist of: Listening to yan zi's album carefully, watch the rented video that would be due on thursday, some shopping would be great (window shop that is), tv, tv, tv and some sleep.

And oh ya I was trying to blog last time in vain. Anyway I was doing a bit of my IFM project last night, and realize that those strings of calculations done by my mates, I don’t really understand. I guess that’s not my best forte- Calculations. But nope, not going to give up without a try. I would save a copy of those files and look at them during the holidays. To learn things that I am not good at, so that I am nearer to the finance undergraduate that I can be proud of…so wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home