Friday, October 29, 2004

Still hyper over the presentation this evening. We did a great job and guess we were really happy about it. Its one of the best presentations we had. Brought back memories from Asiatravel.com ...

You know when you do a great presentation, the joy is doubled. You have that individual pride because of your contribution, yet at the same time, you shared your joy with your group. Everyone else is feeling the happy way you are. I guess that makes everything pays off.

I guess we really have a high expectation of this presentation, thats why we were all very nervous about it before the lesson. We put in great effort and we really hope we would do a better job as compared to the last time when we did Nissan-Renault.

I will remember this presentation, this dream team...

Too bad, this wouldn’t last long. Come next semester and some of us wouldn’t be around already. Some of us would be doing other modules and some are doing their last semester already. As for me, I am uncertain about my whereabouts… I just know this is part of my memories for my journey as an undergraduate…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home