Thursday, October 28, 2004

I know it isnt anything near the missing- fate- fairy- tales, but today was one moment like that. I walked along the shelves, not thinking if i would see you even though that was on my mind half the time. Then i saw a somebody that looks like you. I saw that person from afar, i dont know it was you till we were closer. Heading for the same way.
Anyway anyone's interested to join our Pighead tour guide on our Pigs-will-fly tour agency?? Flying you to Krabi cum Bangkok! Somewhere after Xmas... Haha anyone interested to go bangkok cum the sun-sand-sea krabi for erm 1 week or so? Say yes...

Yan zi's new album comes with her shirt... wonder if can fit into it?

1 Comments:

Blogger meteoriz said...

No doubt.... sure must be fate that u 2 meet =P

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home