Always the two of us.. US?
Did you watch `Always the two of us? I start to enjoy watching this Japanese drama on Sunday nights. Maybe because Japanese drama brings back a lot of memories for me.
I remembered acutely when I was still in lower secondary school; I was in the afternoon session. Meaning school would start around One o'clock (?) for me. And so everyday I will wake up and watch this Japanese drama called Cinderella or something. It’s about this young girl who came from a humble background, and she fell in love with a rich family's son. And the signature item of this drama is the red umbrella, if I’m correct. Japanese dramas always each have this signature item. Crystal apple ball, African necklace...
Japanese dramas aren’t so frequent on TV already. Korean dramas kind of taken over the limelight. But I still like the former. I guess they represent the past to me. The secondary school days.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home