The place is not the same without you... but someday, I would get used...
Went East Coast Park cycling today. But you know, I still prefer to have your company. Like I said, ecp is different without you... Its a feeling you know. Like when you and your friend always visit a particular place or engage in a particular activity, everything seems different without that friend. Dont know if you ever come across such a feeling?
And I miss the steamboat and springdear ice cream treat we enjoyed. I had springdear ice- cream today. Guess what favour? If you would to see this, I bet you got it right. Durian! Because you are always tempting me with the durian favour that I decided to try it myself. Springdear durian ice- cream cone & Lime juice make up my lunch today. I seldom have lunch during the holidays, unless I am outside by lunch time... Wonder what you had for lunch today? Wonder what is the menu like in Frankfurt and LA/NY ?
And I miss the time when we went to Changi Airport after our cycling. Its relaxing enough just to see people flying in, and flying out.
And its almost a month since year four is away, wonder if he is back already. So many questions but no answers.
Anyway I probably might go cycling again on Wednesday. That is, if I wake up early enough. But its always difficult to wake up especially knowing that no one is there for you. Like during the holidays, I would wake up early to chat with you on the phone. And We did thought of learning skating on 19/05/04 (since its results day, and results day is gonna be a long day) but since you are away, its probably me, the bike and the sunshine...
And did I mention, I had a fall as I was about to reach home. Argh! Never seem to stop falling.. Have a scar under my chin, on my leg already. And it hurts...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home