Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I will make you lunch.

What have I been eating?

My recent favourite lunch box, consisting of grilled salmon belly, roasted vegetables with mushrooms and mashed potatoes. I am sure I can finish two such lunch boxes at one go! Or rather, I can eat this every day!

A Sunday of roasting - fish, corns, green beans, mushrooms, and cajun chicken fillet!

Lunch variety - really love this combination of mashed potatoes, hard boil egg with beetroot.


Mix them up as bibimbap!

Grilled fish with long beans and mushrooms, with mashed potatoes.

My sister got us some sushi, with roasted corns, cajun chicken fillet and fried egg. There is no way I crave for food outside with such healthy and yummy lunch boxes.

Thanks to my mum (and some of our own Sunday cooking), I actually get loads of other lunch varieties, including Chinese rice and noodles. Equally yummy but clearly I love all those above most.

A daily fruit box of seasonal (and often exotic) fruits. Honeydews, strawberries and blueberries are common!



Countdown: 10 days to Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home