Saturday, January 18, 2014

To remember.

The little things in life that make me feel happy. Especially during the times when I want to scream or cry, or on the verge of giving up.

When the weather is good enough for a swim (and when there is time for a leisure one!), drinking hot tea with family on a cold night, cooking and eating together, receiving a gift/parcel or even winning something, writing till the wee morning, and even browsing the supermarket at a neighbourhood mall. Or like being very prepared for Christmas 2014, when the skin clears up (ha!).

I'm sure they are different from the things that I used to like, e.g. going to town, chatting on the phone, buying clothes (on sale no less). No I don't/wouldn't miss those times.

Now, there are so many things I have to/want to/need to/ love to do that sometimes taking a nap here and there takes up too much time even. That's good and bad news anyway.

Countdown: 69 days to Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home