Friday, October 05, 2012

I tried many times to switch to a more modern user interface/template, but each time I switched it back to this again. The reason for wanting to switch is because I find the photos displayed on this old layout to be too small to justify how nice the photos are. But at the same time I am restricted by the little, little things I've added over the years on the sidebar. They aren't really features that I used now - the chats, the old dates that I no longer remember to be special, the things that I wanted to do while overseas that too need updating, and a list of blogs which most I no longer visit. But then they seem like a lifeline for me, something to keep me safe and comfortable. Must be those memories. Then, this must be the only place that those memories are alive, because ever since convinced that I am the one keeping memories alive, and they aren't coming back anyway, I jus kept going, or at least want to. I hardly think about those whatever school days, or what else. Other than my family, I don't think I care much anymore. So despite the fact that I might never even read anything from here, or that I am writing much less than I used to because sometimes I only have enough to tweet, I still want to keep this as long as possible. And maybe in the form closest to what it used to as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home