Friday, October 05, 2012

In the 12 days, I felt as though it was to live through those days of as-if-I-already-know-you. I miss the place, and maybe we will be back there soon.
Finally staying in this that we see all the time

Army stew- it tasted different from what we have?

The all-time daily use of black plastic carrier

The Bukchon Folk Village

In the Top5 favourite dishes of the trip - clams noodles soup choked full of clams

One of the 5 places that we had bbq meat. The quality of meat is absolutely excellent.

Mental note that the shop probably opens in late afternoon to late night.

If this is good, there is better stay in Jeju!

Queen In Hyun's Man - I got it done!

Memory in Jeju Pension (mpjeju.com)
I said it so many times already but I got to say it here. I love & miss this beautiful pension. Someday I am going to run a place like this, I seriously hope. I am getting so un-used to & unsettled for the city life.

One of the nights since I came back, I dreamt of being back in the pension again.

Showering in the big bathroom!

Our mini garden


View from our stairs

I love the sea, skies, mountains & train rides.

In the Top5 faourite dish of the trip - black pork bbq



My favourite baby blue pyjamas!

We have one such shot in Shanghai bund also.


Did I say, we always over-eat.

Also in the top5 favourite - sliced pork noodles.

I love islands! (we've become a city)

I'm going to the beach next time.

So this is here!

The Queen In-Hyun's man restaurant!

So excited to see the sea.



Top5 favourite!


Finally here

F
I miss this!

Balloons!

Top5 favourite!



This dish is like a luxury soup over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home