It's weird. I never intended to go back to Paris, not so soon, not so many times, but this August, I will be back there for the third time in five years. Maybe if there is somewhere I would shift to it will be it, no? Or maybe having a friend there is the only reason. At this moment, after looking at the photos from five years ago, my first time there, I already felt like it's abit of going to a second home, is it. I missed those home cooked food by Paris Aunt and now that I am looking at last year's photos, I knew it was right to get away to Chamonix only for two days and have those four days in Paris, on my own, with Paris Aunt, before my family arrives.
Saturday, June 04, 2011
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home