Sunday, June 08, 2008


Only people who dont have weekend plans would be caught waking up at 8am on Sunday doing nothing in particular/ not knowing what to do. Maybe its time I get back to being disciplined and do my studies- I should have enough fun by now, and I dont see myself having much more else to rely upon for the second half of the year.

I dont want to see myself to be stuck in a situation that I cant do anything about it so I am not going to wish to be anyone other than a buddy- unless the situation changes to my favour, which I hope so.

I got the work emailed in yesterday- draft 1 that is. I wonder how it works- whether I will feel happier if I work on the art, or the art is prettier if I work on them when I am happier.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I dont want to be the cage that locks up the bird; I want to be the bird thats soaring with the bird in the skies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home