Friday, March 07, 2008


The Flyer experience had been quite interesting.

Morning meeting, buffet lunch with my department then meeting, and then the flyer. We walked over and I kept wondering why I cant see the wheel move at all. Have lots of questions about how the wheel works. As we got nearer to the wheel, the moment I see it move, I thought its totally interesting! Er maybe I screamed? Our department and another gotten our own private capsule. How cool is that!

The capsule wouldnt stop to wait for you to board, so you have to take advantage of its swing and "hop" onto it. When inside, you can feel it move, then when the capsule comes to this angle where it is moving up, you can feel the jerk abit. But still stable enough for you to take photos, take photos and well you can take alot photos (and videos) since the one cycle takes 30 minutes.

Since I took the flyer at around 330pm, it was rather bright and sunny out there. Which is miracle considering the whole week of rain and storm and clouds. After reaching the "peak" we start to feel slightly tired and stop the jump-around-talk-aloud-and-take-photos behaviour and chose to sit down and enjoy the view.

After you alight the capsule, you come to this gift shop, that we were told, unless you take the flyer you cant go into the shop or buy the magnet. And so I gotten my magnet.

Totally feel like I am a (Singaporean) tourist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home