Saturday, March 22, 2008


Have you also realised that rising inflation has affected a large extent of our lives; the fish slices were thinner, ingredients get lesser, you hardly get enough noodles in a bowl, bills going up. Jus trying to think what other ways to reduce costs, or better still earn more money.

My attention span is getting so short and its irritating that nothing keeps me occupied for long.

Wanted to watch it for a long time when I was told that watching it will make you feel so scared. Indeed, but I was, for a while, glued to the screen and enjoyed it.`The Kingdom is indeed a great show. Maybe I am not your typical girl who doesnt quite like war/battle/fighting show.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Watching the show makes me scared, but its the reality that I am most scared of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home