Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Out of the airport, this is often what you see..





Clouds or ice or snow?

Arriving at JFK, finally
The landscape is starting to look similar, whether it is landing in Europe or landing in NY. But I guess my geography isnt good enough. I wish it was better enough to be able to explain the things that I see. Like whether is it clouds or is it snow or is it ice, like how the plane route is, like what is it that we see from above.

Told my parents to ignore whatever the people who approach them would to offer. I guess speaking a common language means its part of us to respond. Got them to wait around as I seek confirmation of the prices of getting a cab to Lower Manhattan (flat USD 45 plus toll charges plus tips if any, amounting to about USD 50 +).

It was impossibly freezing, with the wind blowing across. We had to cross the traffic and immediately opened our luggage of winter wear and gotten bundled up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home