Zen said Nonsense! So many days liao to my attribution of jetlag to sleeping so much. But it has to be, otherwise how can after a 12 hours sleep, and then a 2 hours afternoon nap, I feel/am ready to sleep (till tomorrow morning) again.
Haha.
The stack of papers, and the Google search page still waiting for me to s-e-t-t-l-e them. I was told, no one pray to ask to settle [...]. But I am starting to feel the heat at work. The projects that I am handling are still a-l-l on hold, because there are other more u-r-g-e-n-t and bigger projects going on. I am starting to think if I should put in more hours each day.
It doesnt quite seems like Chinese New Year to me, more Christmas though. I guess other than it being a holiday and having more time with the family, it doesnt quite hold too big a significant to me. Totally sounds that I am living in the shell.
It seems harder to find things that I truly care about now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home