What can make me more excited than finding a new list of new songs to listen to! But some of the songs that my supposedly favorite singers dish out were rather disappointing. Sometimes I dont like to be overwhelmed by so many new songs all at one time. Because I would be too impatient in wanting to listen to all of them and mark out the songs that I like rather than enjoy the process of appreciating each new song. Patience, girl. But still it did make me excited. Plus the fact that I am sending out flowers and eggs like crazy because there are now a new range of holiday flowers and holidays eggs. On Facebook. Haha. Wasting time online is one of the things I do all the time.
What can make me alright and not alright- with the Well Done message.
How when you know new people and they influence the songs you listen to because they listen to and want songs that you dont normally listen to. Or maybe I am jus volatile, versatile and love variety.
Mum and Dad talked to me seriously today about going forward. They think I really should take up courses on designing (in general) or fashion designing rather than mug over ratios like dividend yields, earnings yield and yield to maturity. Maybe also because they dont think I am pretty much happy (or will be happy) fretting over all these mathematics than rumbling through the threads and glues and colour papers and pencils and sketches and you-know-jus-all-the-art-I-do. Mr asked me when I am working on sy-sy too. I will think about this. I was meaning to think about it in December. Jus that I wonder where all these thinking will bring me to. Now that I recall, even my boss asked if I consider venturing more into my interest or not. Oh!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home