I suddenly thought this is quite a fun thing to do. Think about it, I can do it when I still have the chance (jus in case).
So yes: The 10 weird/little known things about me.
#1. I cant remember when was it, but someone asked my father "why does your daughter looks stupid". From then on, I wanted her to eat up her words, though I know this requires years to prove. I dont regard her as a relative, and for the past 23 years of my life, I've only seen her two to three times and dont care how much money she put into the red packets every chinese new year because pride is more important than money. When I graduated, at a point I was lost, because I didnt know what else I can aim for. But I guess I can continue to prove her wrong. So maybe I should thank her as well.
#2. I am someone who thinks that the washing machine is a scary machine, I dont know how to use the ATM machine without fearing that it will eat up my card and I didnt put in the document that I want to scan so ended up scanning a million times to get an empty image. When I was working while waiting for University, I always run away when I know I caused another error in the photocopying machine. I dont know how to use the DVD player and need my sister to re-teach me all the time. I will scream if I am allowed to play very complicated computer games because its too scary. I cant foward my calls (from the office phone to my mobile) because I dont know how it works. I cant archive my office mailbox because I dont know how it works as well.
#3. While I say that the world is a bad place, I remained rather child-like in my actions until each time the world proves to me that it is worse that I imagine it to be.
#4. I always feel like meeting up with friends (I dont have a lot of close friends and I dont feel a need to meet up with the not-very-close-friends frequently) but I am always wondering if they are busy and if I would be disturbing them.
#5. I love shopping but I dont spend alot, or at least not as much as you think I do.
#6. I dont really watch cartoons when I am young, except for Ninja Turtles and Care Bear. But I love Mickey and Hello Kitty alot since college days. I cant understand comics. Neither can I understand animation.
#7. I always think that I will marry a engineer. Because they are smart.
#8. I love to eat hokkien prawn noodles (one of my favorite, the others being handmade noodles and wanton noodles), with lime and a little chilli. Because Papa loves it and teaches me how to eat the noodles in this manner. I always think that Papa is somewhere nearby.
#9. I dont like to travel long distances especially on the train and I cant survive without music throughout the journey. I love to listen to music, I love to sing but I sing badly.
#10. I think I get jealous when my parents (especially my mother) pays more attention to something else/someone else than me. I love to be their little girl.
#11 (ok 1 more ok). I treasure friendships but I dont know if I can continue to do so. I recently asked the girl who "betrayed" me twice while back in college the reason why she did what she did back then and got a ridiculous enough reply from her such that I know I will not want to talk to her ever. As to my university friend, I/we went through so much that I really dont know if I am at fault to give up the friendship despite going through so much unpleasant experiences together. I set up this Auntie-Anti-Ants club jus today, and two people are in the club already. This club is meant for people we are "anti" against. "Ants" sounds like "enemy" and "auntie" jus sounds nice enough to be included as the name of the club.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home