Sunday, June 17, 2007

I am nursuing a bad headache. Really bad. Plus the state that I am in (ask Zen!), I feel like repeating the-whole-dramatic-story-good-enough-for-a-movie to WL, piggy and as many friends as possible.

But I guess it teaches me real hard enough to never expect anything, especially from someone else. Then it kinda forces me to grow up and depend on myself, and to be brave.

Have always agreed that it is a blessing to not know about things which I should not/ need not know about. Cant agree more.

Lets jus establish the mentality that I am, the crybaby, all on my own for now.

Miracle, I need some.

The reply
siying. saw your sms. ok will see how. maybe not. but now sick. u enjoy shopping then. let me know if u need anything for me to bring over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home