Goals of the trip
General
Have fun with friends
Learn to be a/an independent, safe and happy traveller
Enjoy being with myself
Take lots of photos
Send postcards
Eat and sleep well
Barcelona
Have fun with friends
Cook/ hold a cooking competition
Shop all I can! (so many people are telling me that its a great place to shop)
Paris
Rest well
Learn to nagivate around on my own
Go for a vineyard and cellar tour
Go to Disneyland and love Mickey more
London
Never judge London but learn to appreciate it
Visit the musuems and do it slowly
Go to a stadium tour and be a fan!
Come back to compare/ share with friends who have/ have not been there
Bath
Have nice baths (since its going to be one of the better accomodation after the should-be-not-very-good-accomodation-at-Paris-and-London)
Have good food (since its provided)
Attend conference faithfully
Make sure I get to the airport for my flight home!
Things yet to be decided
Which luggage to bring
1 or 2 days to Disneyland
Pack the clothing that I want to bring but then again having second/third/fourth thoughts



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home