The feeling of betrayal seemed to fade into the background. Maybe because there is that much of a friendship to talk about, but definitely it is because I know I will never pick this friendship (?) up, ever and never again, so everything seems easier as I focus more on my own trip.
Replacement will come in for a couple of days but once beaten and twice shy, I dont hope high hopes for that. Still feeling scared but I think I will be fine when Wednesday come?
Already a date with the girls, though not sure if its town/ neighbourhood for the trip's sharing. And a promised treat for Zen in return for his treat as well as the trip's sharing. Then its with Piggy and Zen meet-up when we all come back from London. Maybe a haircut (yipee!), and a lunch with ZK. Mum says she will bake an apple cake on the Saturday that I am back. And the drama that I wouldnt be able to catch for 3 weeks (maybe I should get my sister to email me a summary of each episode that I will be missing *smucks*). The bye-bye 4 years of friendship (?). My dont-want-to-remember-how-old-I-am-but-frankly-I-think-I-(my-mentality)-am-definitely-younger-than-my-numbered-age birthday. The December CFA exam.
My shopping expenses for this trip will be my own present for my birthday. *smucks* Maybe I need next year's birthday present to myself as an additional excuse.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home