The world has never tolerated the concept of "total". It might be my last time saying what I believe in, because you dont like me to hear them, let alone for me to believe in them.
I know you can understand me, right. Even if all you (we) can afford is over noodles. Even if we try to skip all these and concentrate on what we like and keeping our hopes hight. I know I need not say a word but you can understand everything, right. Even if all I do is see it but no longer live in the past. I know if I can, I will turn to you and cry out all and loudly. And, the best thing is, there is no total.
I didnt want someone to think that I will go over only with a free ride, so that explains why I didnt cancel despite having all meetings lined up. It was rush, but all were laughters when we saw the stars filming.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home