The long day at work. But I am happier today, maybe because its a long day at work.
At work, someone told me something (honest) today. Which came as a slight shock, not because it was a new piece of theory, but because it was something that isnt so plain obvious that I need to admit its existence. Which can also be that I wanted to remain true to my belief, close to my upbringing. But I am happy that I am in sort appreciated, and that the words are kind, meant for the long term development.
I had been thinking of coke for many mornings already. Maybe tomorrow shall do one. There is no wanna do lunch, but free for lunch tomorrow.
Dont pray that everything will go one fine, nor expect.
Jus going to bed.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Free for lunch tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home